All the colleges in the brochure of SB Education Pvt. Ltd, are listed in the WHO (World Directory of Medical Schools), approved by MCI & DCI (Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India) and recognized by European Union. The medical degrees awarded by the abroad colleges are accepted world wide. (ECFMG, USA (USMLE), General Medical Council (U.K.) for PLAB. Further details could be obtained from the official website of Medical Council of India at http//www.mciindia.org.
A student should be NEET qualified. As per Medical Council of India the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study in these countries 50% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard. In case of SC/ST/OBC it is 40%. The minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December of the current year.
List of Documents for Admission Processing
- Class Xth, Xlth, XIIth original mark sheets
- Passport (if not having we can assist you in obtaining Passport)
- Passing Certificate of XlIth
- NEET score card
- Aadhaar Card
- C, Migration Certificate, Gap certificate (if required)
- 50 Nos. color photos (3.5 x 3.5 cm size)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- 7 sets xerox of each above mentioned documents
- Bank Statement (for Ukraine medical colleges)
Note: You will be provided fee receipts for every made payment.
A) Education system in Abroad
The Education System in Abroad, no doubt, is quite different from ours in as much as styles of teaching & learning too differ. While in India we generally have theoretical teaching and exams are held only either in semester-wise or once a year whereas the Foreign teaching system lays emphasis on group discussions, practical presentations (which are held throughout the year on a regular basis). In India there are more than 100 students in a class room but in Abroad there are only 8-10 students in a group. In addition, regular attendance, research work and continuous testing of students on the basis of their performance is quite important in their system of education. It is worth mentioning here that in spite of all this, Indian students adopt themselves easily to this system. Being well versed with basic fundamentals of their subject, they are generally able to study smoothly in this kind of environment.
B) Facilities provided by the abroad higher educational institutions
- All higher educational universities provide the students with standard hostel accommodation. Some times with a common kitchen with gas for self cooking (as per student demand). 2-3 students share one room depending upon the size of the room. All hostel rooms are allotted by the universities.
- All hostels are maintained with a central heating system which are controlled by the local municipal departments.
- There are canteens providing Indian/local meals in the Hostels.
- Well stocked libraries with books for study and reference.
- Study materials are also provided to the students.
C) Safety and Security
- Security in the hostel building is very high. Commandant in the hostels are appointed for the students to interact for any queries and problems.
- The countries are very much developed and safe in point of political stability and performance of the Local Government where we advice our student to pursue their higher education in abroad. However, you should use common- -sense to avoid any trouble. While you are in abroad, you may feel adventurous and try to experience as much as you can. Seek an ideal balance of calculated risks (going out with groups of people you do not know etc.).
A student who desire to study in any higher educational institute in abroad are requested to visit our offices for a free counseling where they get all the information regarding the various options available.
After making his/her decision to study abroad, the student has to fill up an application form to ensure his/her admission in desired college.
Along with application form all the original documents has to be submitted in the office (mentioned in the list of processing documents).
University/College will issue the admission letter after the acceptance of application.
Admission Letter confirms the reservation of a seat.
(Note: – As the seats are limited, the allotment is done strictly on a first come first served basis, subject to the final decision of the University/College and the score of NEET).
After confirmation of admission by the University/College the department of Migration service starts the process of issuing g the official ‘invitation letter’ for study (according to the applications submitted by the university). It takes approximately 30-45 days to issue the official invitation letter.
After getting the ‘invitation letter’ SB approaches to the Embassy/General Consulate of the country, as per student’s desire, in order to apply fora student visa.
After receiving the stamped visa, now the student is ready to pack his luggage to depart to the desired destination.
- 1 King size trolley
- 1 medium size trolley
- 1 file for documents
- Carefully Handle (Documents)
- Original Passport
- Air ticket
- Copy of the visa
- Mark sheet XIIth
- 2 Admission Letter
- 30 color photos 3.5 x 3.5 cm size
- Exchanged Currency (200-400 US$)
- Personal Using Items
- 2 Toothbrush and toothpaste, floss
- Soap, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, feminine products, hair oil
- Comb/brush, razor, nail cutter
- A bath towel
- Insect repellent (such as off!)
- Vitamins these really help during the long, wet and often dark winter.
- First aid/medicine (include a full supply of any needed prescriptions: stomach medication is recommended as it will take a few days to acclimatize to different food, altitude, and get over the dehydration that comes with international travel.)
- 2/3 pairs of casual cloth-jeans, T-shirt, Kurti, leggings, sweat-shirt, Sweaters, Jackets, winter coat, gloves, hat, scarf, towel, undergarments.
- 2 pair of formal cloth preferably dark pant and light shirt
- 2 sets bed sheets, pillow covers
- 1 ethnic outfit for cultural programs, formal shoe-black or blue, sports shoe, slipper.
- 2 Plates, Bowls, Spoons, Glass, Vessels, Pressure Cooker, Curry spoons (Different Sizes), Tava or Frying Pan
- Other Essentials
- Note books, Pens, pencils, other stationary materials
- Small Russian/English dictionary
- Alarm clock
- College notebooks and files
- College bag
- 2 Spices: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sambar powder, Chicken masala, mutton masala, briyani masala, pickles, tamarind paste, Ready to eat recipes can be taken. Namkeens, dry fruits, pappads.
The numbers of each items are only suggestions, you may pack according your personal need.
We recommend carrying the above products along with you only for a couple of weeks to settle hassle free.
Before you leave
Don’t go just for glamour:
Your decision to opt for abroad was based on the fact that you are going to receive a quality education at an affordable cost. You need to be focused with the basic purpose why you are proceeding to abroad. The universities in abroad offer you the best possible conditions in terms of accommodation. In terms of quality education. Make the most of the quality education that is being imparted there, so that you would have a value added education.
Tighten up emotionally and mentally:
Apart from the other preparations that you need to undertake to plan your trip to Abroad. You should use the spare time to be confident mentally and emotionally. This you could do so with reading material on positive attitude and self help books.
Get yourself to be disciplined:
Discipline is one of the most important commodities that you are going to require when you are in abroad. You need to realize that you would not be having your parents to caution and correct you if you go wrong. It would be your own decision and doing. Russia, Ukraine and CIS countries is like any other European country and at a young age you may be probe to temptations. Therefore a steady discipline minds unable you to resist such temptations and focus you with the purpose of being in abroad. Time management is also a very important factor. You would need to plan out your activities way ahead so that you do not miss out any important activities.
Update your family with your activities:
Remember, you family cares for you and your future and therefore you are in abroad. There have been sacrifices done by your family to ensure that you proceed to abroad and obtain a quality education of your choice. Update them about your activities in abroad in terms of education and progress. This would help you to be guided by your family members who are more matured, SB is always there to guide you and help you throughout The Course.
Upon reaching the University
- On reaching the University, you would be taken directly to the hostel, where you would unload your own baggage.
- You would be allotted your rooms along with your room partners.
- You would also be given your linen, pillows etc.
- You would be given time for shower, and some rest.
- Don’t forget to make a call to your parents after reaching.
All The Best For Future Ahead Make Your Success Story With SB.