Que: How do I Register myself with SB Education?

Ans: Well, you can register yourself Online on SB Education website, or else you can just drop in to our nearest office any time for Free Guidance, meet our Counselors, get your queries cleared and then only register with us. Guidance is FREE for all countries.

Que: After registration how long will my admission take?

Ans: Time taken for admission varies from university to university. Some Universities are fast in taking decision and some takes time.

Que: Are the medical degrees from Abroad Universities recognized?

Ans: As per the amendment to the Indian Medical act, 1956, any Indian student intending to study medicine in any college anywhere in the world for a graduate medical course has to obtain an eligibility certificate from the medical council of India, New Delhi before joining the medical college abroad. After the successful completion of the Exit Examination ( as required by the medical council of India ( prior to the registration with the Medical Council of India. The academic requirement for the eligibility certificate as defined by the medical council of India for the general is an aggregate 50% marks in the physics/chemistry and biology and 40% in case of the reserved category. More details could be obtained from the medical council of India either from their office in New Delhi or from their official website. The responsibility of obtaining the eligibility certificate as required by the Medical council of India rests with the student.

Que: Would the student have to give any entrance examination prior to joining the university in Abroad?

Ans: Unlike other countries, there are no pre-qualifying examinations like CET, TOEFL etc. for medical study in our listed universities in Abroad. The admission is based on the 12th standard marks for the graduate courses and as per the equivalency of the Indian graduate degree with the abroad degrees for the post graduate courses. All admissions are strictly on the first come first served basis.

Que: Can SB Education help the students with the bank loan?

Ans: SB Education could guide the students with regards to the bank loans available and also guide the students about the loan formalities. SB Education could also support the students with all the documents that he/she would require from the universities. However, the student would help to fulfill the eligibility regarding the issuance of the bank loan and the responsibility of securing the loan would remain with the student.

Que: How much money a student require to stay in abroad?

Ans: This differ from city to city; person to person based on his/her spending habits.

Que: How do I make my travel arrangements?

Ans: For the first year, it is very important for the students to strictly make all his travel arrangements as per the instructions of SB Education. This is to ensure that all the students reach the university in a group as per the instructions of the international students department of the university. It is also to be noted and for your information that the immigration office in abroad needs to be informed well in advance about the arrival of the student, failure to do so may result in deportation. Therefore, kindly seek assistance from SB Education for your travel arrangements.

Que: What is the Eligibility Criteria to get admission in these Countries?

Ans: As per Medical Council of India the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study in these countries is 50% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard. In case of SC/ST it is 40%. The minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

Que: What is the medium of teaching?

Ans: The medium of instruction is ENGLISH but students have to learn Local Language because it helps students in their practical training and they have to communicate with local people.

Que: When the academic year starts?

Ans: Academic Curriculum starts from 1st week of September and in 1st week of March.

Que: What is the mode of payment?

Ans: A Student can pay the University fees in either cash (INR, USD or EURO) or d.d.

Que: Can I practice in my country or can I get a job in a government hospital on my return?

Ans: Yes, after clearing the screening test and getting your MCI registration with the state or central council, you are eligible for any government & private appointment.

Que: What is the duration of MBBS course from these countries?

Ans: MBBS duration is 5-5.8 year in all these countries in English medium.

Que: Can a student earn while learning?

Ans: Yes, A student can do a job while studying since he/she is having student visa.

Que: Who does the student contact there if he/she has any queries, problems at the university or hostel?

Ans: Every university has an International Students Department where a student could address their problems directly or they can contact with Representative of the university (SB Education).

Que: What are the average monthly expense?

Ans: Generally students need approx. 100$ – 200$ per month. This figure is approximate and would differ from city to city and on person’s lifestyle.

Que: Is Medical Treatment available in the University?

Ans: All students who are going to abroad need to take medical insurance to cover them for any medical assistance, from University.

Que: How can parents send money to their children’s can they open bank account there?

Ans: Student can take International debit card, forex card or hard cash (USD) with them. The International Student Department of the university will help students to open their bank account in respective country.